Market Research Analyst
You will be privy to all dimensions of the business and will get to work on game-changing projects in the industry.You identify prospects that would benefit from the company’s services. You work with a small and driven team and directly impact the company’s continued growth. You learn about the intersection of sales and marketing in a growing company and your role reports into this function. This role is a perfect fit for canididates who wish to pursue a corporate career in Sales and Marketing functions of a business unit or want to gain experience before pursuing a MBA course . Only candidates with serious interest should apply.
Want to know more about the company, please visit www.inolyst.com
You are expected to:
- Identify and research information on companies which can benefit from the services offered by Inolyst.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to find out information about prospects , their titles and email id’s.
- Maintain and update the internal database of these companies
- Independently execute tasks that impact the company’s customer acquisition campaigns
- Monitor and track upcoming technology trends where companies are innovating and creating products
- Liaison with Pre-sales team to create and recommend campaigns
- Based out of our Bangalore office.
- Remote working options also available but will be decided based on the candidate’s capability.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of organization structures- CXO, VP, Director level
- Ability of making outbound calls as part of market research and get the requite information in a timely manner.
- High-energy, a team player and a self-starter with good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Outlook, work, excel and internet browsing
- Send your latest resume with subject line Intern-MRA to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the internship duration.
- In your email, include a SOP of not more than 300 words outlining the key takeaways you wish to achieve from this role and what do you understand of Inolyst’s business.
- You will be sent a link to an online test. Based on the results you will be informed about the further steps.
For any clarifications, write to email@example.com