We conduct invalidation search and analysis for :
Find Prior art to get leverage in “that” infringement suit, where “that” overly broad patent is asserted.
Use the window of opportunity to oppose your competitors’ patent, by finding the prior art to revoke or narrow the patent claims.
Discover Prior art to ensure that the SNQ stands the scrutiny of the USPTO.
We work with some of the biggest law firms and corporates in America and Europe:
Law Firm Clients
- Bardehle Pagenberg – Germany
- Maiwald – Germany
- Grünecker – Germany
- Becker Kurig Straus – Germany
- Heyerhoff & Geiger – Germany
- Keltie – UK
- Quinn Emanuel – USA
- Finnegan – USA
- Cohausz& Florack – Germany
- K&L Gates – USA
- Levetown & Jenkins, LLP – USA
- Mitscherlich & Partner – Germany
- Muller Schupfner & Partner – Germany
- White & case – Germany
- GLP – Italy
- CUNOW Patentanwalts KG – Austria
- Hegner & partners – Denmark
- Cantaluppi & Partners – Italy
- Huawei – China
- DSM – Germany
- Ericsson – Germany
- Endress+Hauser – Swizz
- Umicore – Belgium
- Knorr Bremse – Germany
- KPN – Netherland
- Roche – Swizz
- Retarus GmbH – Germany
- EMS Patent Group – Germany
- Recticel – Belgium
- NSG Group – Germany
Finding prior art in the shortest time
In a litigation, opposition or re-examination case, speed and timeliness is of essence. Finding the best prior art fast enables you to focus on creating a litigation strategy. But it is not easy to be fast and accurate while searching for prior art.
There are more than 8 million patents granted by the USPTO alone. Add to it the patents being granted by EPO and other global patent offices; also include technical journals and other literature databases. The sheer volume of documents accessible via internet is overwhelming.
The complexity of prior art searches is compounded by various priority date related laws, different technologies and limitations due to language. An untrained searcher gets overwhelmed by the number of variable he has to juggle while searching for prior art. Even with specialized databases, automated language translation technologies, and sophisticated search engines; searching for prior art is like finding a needle in a haystack.
We work well with defense litigation attorneys, IP counsels and corporate attorneys
who need help with their prior art searches.
Who we are
We are Inolyst, a global patent research firm with a highly skilled and trained team of patent researchers, who are passionate about true innovation.
With a team of experienced patent researchers, and a vast pool of technology experts who have access to the widest possible information sources, we work with defendants or their counsels involved in an ongoing or expected patent litigation.
Our expertise is useful for those who find themselves at the wrong end of a patent infringement litigation threat, specially where the enforced patent is of questionable validity.
Why hire us
- Proven track record of successful patent invalidation cases, especially for the European clients where Patent regime very strong – references available on request
- All our engagements are fixed-fee. We encourage client-search team interactions across multiple stages of the search project.
- We have developed proprietary search methods, which along with in-depth analysis provide a thorough and accurate search report, including a claim chart mapping of the references found.
- Our search teams consist of qualified technologists and subject matter experts trained in Intellectual Property laws of various jurisdictions.
- We ensure safety and confidentiality of the content by delivering the search reports via secured FTP/server links.
- We deliver results within 2 weeks.
Contact us for a quote